Wednesday, September 16, 2009


It's 15 Sept 2009, I time travelled, this time I appeared in Vivo City.
I quickly got my clothes and wore them.
I met Alice, Anglia, Jonathan, Sok Hui and Eeling for movie - "The Time Traveller's Wife"
fortunately I didn't disappeared haf way during the movie.
Because, it was a nice movie.
Fortunately I have not read the book yet.
I know, the story in book is always more beautiful.
A good example I've experienced, "The Notebook"
hah, the movie is way too rush...

Screen play was not bad,
actually... I teared few times during the movie.
When Henry knew his death was coming.
When the baby kept time travelling away.
so and so...

Claire is a strong and independent lady, I could say.
again, the movie talks about time and anticipating, waiting.

Quite a sad life for Henry.
he can't control his life, he cant do anything that he really wants to.
Time to him, means nothing.
maybe only one day, he has gone to march 1985,december 2009, january 1950 and september 1999. You don't even know the next place you are going to, day or night, rainy or sunny.
The only thing he need to thing everytime is, how to get clothes to wear. when he finally get the clothes to wear. He disappeared again, have to refind clothes to wear, again.
It's quite tired for him, really.

It's both sad, for 2 of them.
But, Claire treat it as a gift.
Evertime they met is a gift for Claire, as what she said, she is the big event.

Loving movie.
Peaceful.


3 comments:

wEn_Hui said...

Some u have cried. I didn't shed a tear like expected. Lovely movie aint it. =D

wEn_Hui said...

Although seriously its a pretty touching and lovely movie. Henry is charming =D! Clare is lovely too!

ChewYin said...

yea, Henry is so charming. I din cried hor..just a bit of tears come out... blah haha