Thursday, September 17, 2009

I went to SAM and 8Q today.
was quite a nice date, with JewPing and MingFu.

Was first hanging around at SAM, looking some art exhibition.
Tell me this is cool.
haha, it is.
and then headed to 8Q....
the Yellow Ribbon Cummunity Art Exhibition-Vision of Hope.
Tell you seriously, the people in prison really can draw.
They even have a change to try on oil painting which I still have not have a chance to try it, learn it.
and then...
I got myself 2 gifts today.
one is "The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrer Niffenegger"
I don't want to spend my time waiting,
waiting for the book to come to me,
So I approach it, took it and bought it.
another gift, A CD album - Unforgettable Memories from Earz, the used CD depot
I've been thinking of going there for a very long time.
Since I know the shop has been moved there, it was about half year ago.
That time when I went there, you're not there. I was wondering if you have quit, or just that it's not your shift on that day.
It's has questioning all these time, and finally I found out today.
I could not tell how I felt today.

After a while in that shop, you approach me, asking me " what can I help you"
and he helped me to choose the CDs I might interested in.

His smile was sweet.

No comments: