Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Was spending my great time with family at Melaka on 23 and 24 August 2009.
It has been a long long time since the last time my family went for a trip.
I guess it was when I'm still shorter than 130cm?
Well.


The whole family with mum and dad, eldest sister's family including my eldest bro-in-law, 2 nieces and 2 nephews, my second elder sister, my third elder sister, my brother and his girlfriend, me and my aunt. 11 adults and 4 kids.

Quite a simple yet memorable trip.
We drove to Melaka, settled down at Hotel Puri.
Had lunch at a nyonya food restaurant which is quite famous in Melaka.
and headed back to hotel again.
While waiting for this and that.
I fell asleep in my room. Guess I was still too tired of my project.
hahs.

When I woke up, opps, time for dinner.
so we went out to eat again.
We went to a normal "zicar" place.
then we went to Qi qiong gai to have a walk.

Third elder sister was suggesting to go chill after that.
Yet the weather was not supporting.
So we went back to hotel and sleep.
hahas.
I went to Melaka and spent most of the time sleeping.

The rain is really heavy that night.
Hmm..

and went good in the morning.
After we had breakfast in the hotel.
We went out to the Red House and some historical places.

The sky in Melaka really looks nice!
and I really find Melaka a nice place to go.
especially for short trip.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, baby : nice,nice photo...
i love it ^^

ChewYin said...

haha, when you get this christian name?
I still like JenPing or YanPing leh~~