Saturday, August 22, 2009

If the amount of nails I had nailed onto my prototype is equal to the amount of love from me to my prototype.
Then I could say.
I love it too much.
too much too much.

I would like to thanks JinFan, he came to help me after his work from 8pm to 9am.
thanks Ziwei on helping me so much so much, even the day that she's going to have an exam on the next day. She's been so loving and nice.
Thanks Jonah on solving most of the system's problem, although he's a bit scary.
Thanks Jamie on helping me so much also.
Thanks a lot of people who helped me on my prototype.
This prototype will not be done with only my own effort.
So,
Thankz.

***********************************************************************************
It was quite a scary but exciting yet exhausting experience.
I cannot imagine how I did it, but, I really did it.
amazing, yet unbelievable.

3 weeks,
from nothing to something.
first time,
1:1
in my life.

Like finally,
yay.

His birthday was dropped on 3 days before submission.
According to my plan, I persist to meet him on his birthday.
I thought everything will be just going as what I wish.
Yet, it did not.

Well, I was really disappointed.
Yet, after thinking calmly.
There is actually nothing to disappointed with.
Because I cannot find any reason for him to space out time for me during his birthday.
I am not someone special to him, though.

But he talked to me at night.
feeling so guilty after I told him I was already on my way and I end up going home from Bratley.
well, I earned a free dinner, someday.
WHOO!
^^
So, this time, appointment was made earlier.
I'm meeting him on the day before submission day.
Also forcing myself to finish earlier to meet him.

He was quite surprised and... surprised when he saw the gift.
He said excitedly, "so chio!"
lol,
I guess he likes it?
I did not know, because I was too tired to observe.
The only thing I know is, he trimmed his hair.

He saw my new bag,
and I told him, it's my new German boyfriend.
He smiled, did not say anything.
and punched it.
haha

He was able to change my mood.
He made me feel a bit of refreshing after hanging out with him, even it's just a half an hour meeting.

Friday was submission, like finally.


After submission I met up mum and dad to come to school collect stuff and let them see my work.
Dad said it is nice!Then we went to Takashimaya.
there were having a fair at the atrium area.
OSIM sia....
haha
how I wish to go in and never come out.
sticking on the message chair, LOL

Had a teatime-dinner at a new cafe at Paragon Basement 1
Canele.
quite a nice place if you do like chocolate.
quite ex but the mushroom is super nice.

No comments: