I considered today as an Unlucky Day.
Woke up late today.
I walk to bus stop.
intended to take 189.
10mins.
first 189 came, it's full.
another 10mins.
second 189 came, it's full.
another 10mins.
third 189 came, it's full, again.
ok, it was enough.
I decided to walk to bus interchange to take 106.
and I walked, walked, walked to the junction. which is about 100m away from the bus stop.
Another 189 came.
it's a longer bus with less than 10 people inside.
I felt so...-.-
Oh well,
I had chosen to take 106.
so I walked to interchange.
When I about to reach,
106 just went off.
-.-
-.-
-.-
Whatever.
So, I took more than 1 hour from Bukit Batok to School and 80% of the time I was at Bukit Batok like huh!?
When 106 reached Clementi Station.
There was a lady came and sat beside me.
and
when my stop reached, I was about to stand up and walk out of my seat.
She didn't take any action.
then.
I said "Excuse me"
F.
She didn't move at all.
Still sitting at the same position.
like...
-.-
Blah, she really think I'm that thin.
Whatever.
I just walk out.
What a day.
Planned to bind my Intech Journal in school.
The comb bind.
Was expecting at least there is a transparent cover and black backing.
Well, when I went there.
The auntie said, "xiaomei a, for A3 papers we don't do cover and backing, we only do the binding"
-.-
well, ok....
and she just took mine and binded them.
"xiao mei a, 2.70 dollars"
o.O~~!!!!!!
Are you serious?
The first thing went through my mind at the moment is..
I've been robbed.
-.-
What a day, huh.
Went to Kinokuniya with Jonathan in the afternoon.
Planning to buy this book but yet not really thought of buying it, like this early.
Anyway, it's fate that I should read it, now.
So I bought it.
"A Gift to My Children".
It's quite fun to find books through the machine and printed the map out.
and it goes more and more.
It looks like we're buying 4D or TOTO.
lol
I took my book and I dropped it.
Opps.
I went to change a new one.
and I dropped after a while.
and I changed a new one again.
After a while.
It dropped, on my foot.
-.-
well, this time I just put it back to the shelf.
and wait until Jonathan ready to purchase his book then I just went to take my book and ask him to help me taking it to the counter.
I thought it was the safest way.
yes, it is.
Went home after that.
Meeting Jinsheng for dinner at night at Toa Payoh.
We talked until 1030pm.
Then I headed home.
Meeting him tmr for movie.
YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment