Doing something I would never do in Singapore.
haha
Bathe Lele, Watering the garden, make muffins, make the cream of mushrooms...
yum yum life.
Something is confusing my mind.
I was confused.
I don't know what to do.
haihz
I stayed at home for about one week,
mum and dad quarrel for 2 times.
Well, happy holiday.
Saturday was an early celebration of my second elder brother-in-law's birthday.
Haha they had a BBQ in their friends' house.
Well, mum and dad is going to a banquet. My third elder sister and I was left over, so we joined my second elder sister for the BBQ~~ yay.
haha
I could say, their (as in my second elder sister and her husband) friends was really drinking and eating friends.
They made good BBQ food which hardly be seen.
Yummy I could say.
And new product was introduced to me, called "Coconut Flower Beer", hah, direct translated from Mandarin. It is made by Malaysian Indians.
Normally they mixed with Guiness or Heineken, or drink it by itself.
My cup was filled about 8 times of the Beer with Guiness, and lastly comes with Tiger Beer.
seriously, it was my first time drinking so much.
I could not stop, they kept filling my cup. hahs.
I was dizzy, very dizzy. although I still can think, logically.
I know what I was doing (sometimes not really), but seriously, I cant recall what I really did and say that night already.
Hahs, but the Indian Beer with Guiness..
I could say.
It really tastes nice.
Nicer than drinking Guiness by it's own or the Indian Beer.
Well.
They looked forward to drink beer with me next time.
They said if got chances, will "train" me again. haha
Beer beer beer, well.

No comments:
Post a Comment