Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nice shot sia~~~haha
shhh!!!! he's sleeping!Nice food yea~~ haha
This is a concert held in Foon Yew, Kulai...
The one who's speaking is Chen Zai Pan(陈再潘),he is the starter of 24 solar terms drums
this is the teams from all over m'sia...includin Penang, Kuching, da shan jiao大山脚,johor... etc..
This concert is just so huge and EXCITING!!!!This is from my school, Chong Hwa High School Kluang. they are all my kids... HAHA....I always felt so happy when I went back, being with them... I always find myself become young when I be with them... so natural, so pure...so nice....
I wish to go back...way back to my secondary school life...
This is Foon Yew High School, the first drums team in M'sia... They are still the best one I ever seen.Hmm.... Drums team my love, and I still thank to Mr 陈徽崇,although he was already dead. but his spirit, is always with us...with drums team!!

No comments: