Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Monday, Pontian Trip is on.. to my house, with these pretty gals~~ ^^
I brought them to Kukup to take a look first while waiting for JewPing to come from Batu Pahat. Gosh, it was slightly flooded in Kukup. But those guys seemed having fun~~ wow... cool!
Then then, we went to Heng Heng(兴兴) wantan noodle there to eat, it's Pontian's wantan noodle, TM ok! haha! after that I brought them to Billion to shop, wow, just half an hour, Amanda already target 2 shoes and brought them home~ hah

After that, we went to Benut to fetch Jew Ping, then all the way headed to TANJUNG PIAI!!! TAMAN NEGARA~, wow!For sure, we had a lot of fun there, with taking pictures~~ WHOO!!!

It is a place where cause our starting also... do you remember? I dunno how many hours we've spent there. I just know that time, you are mine...the time is ours...


Then at night, we have a great dinner in 足球场海鲜煮炒, I remembered, I brought you here too... It was a completely dark dinner...hahs..
This time, it's much more brighter. we had lots of dishes... ^^

After 10pm, we went LIMTEH in Aliff!! with my primary school classmates, erm... Long time din see them. They are all changed. Less topic to talk about? I guess so. Hah, but I still happy that we still can sit together now, and shout out each others name~ hehe
The next day, we went to Tebrau City JUSCO! shop shop and shop!This is when we were in Lavender~
Shop shop shop! WHOO!!! Padini Concept Store, always my favourite!
Haha, do you want to know how fun they had in my house?!!!

OPPSSS!!!!Amanda: eat my foot!
Alice: wat??!!Watching TV???!!!Really??o_O !!!!!
There will be more pictures coming!! STAY TUNE! HAH!


Wednesday, I went to watch movie with Ziwei, Twilight.
Hmm..
It's a romantic movie, and I like it, it suits my taste. hahs...
Actually having a vampire boyfriend like Edward is not bad. Nice, Shy, Charming, Protective, understanding..yea yea... Will Edward come into life?! The most important thing I felt this movie was nice is because... it talks about a beginning of a relationship, it's always so beautiful, and admiring~ so as Edward.

Well...I had that time too. nothing to jealous.. you are the one who gave me all of these.
The last scene was they were going to a prom night, Bella's leg was injured, she's wearing nice, yet a big thing on her leg..

I was recalled of our first date... I was injured, too, 12 stitches, skirt with big gauze covering my knee and we had a great night as well, .. and you had the most charming eyes ever, with flowers...and the flowers is with me, still...yea.. 你的眼神,还会属于我吗?

3 comments:

wEn_Hui said...

thanks for the trip chewyin =D

wEn_Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChewYin said...

hahahaha...no prob!!
next time still be welcoming!
but u must train to be not afraid to cats and dogs first yea~ ^^