Thursday, December 11, 2008

These sx people had their great time in KL and GENTING o~~~
From left: ME!. BOONSING!, WEECHAI!(at the back), MINGFU!,KAILI!(at the back), JEW PING!
Monday, we start our trip~~~to M'sia.
The day before, I just felt no mood...Dun feel the travelling mood to Genting...And I just started pack my stuff at 12am~!!
hah..in the end, I slept around 3am
We're actually meeting up in Kranji MRT station at 630am...yea yea...but I woke up at 611am!!!I woke up in a very shocking way~ jump out of bed!
Shit... I cant recall how many misscall have they called...and I cant recall how short time I prepare everythin and rush out my home from Bukit Batok! ha... 5 minutes I guess...
and I reached Kranji at around 645am??!!

Then we start our trip from Kranji....to Larkin, and took the S&S bus to Batu Pahat to meet Jew Ping, our most dapai(大牌)organizer~~ haha^^

It was a rainy day...It made everything down...

1030am, we leave Batu Pahat to KL...We past by kampung area...few of them are having flood edi... -.-

First Stop

In KL.......
We had our lunch in KFC~~Seriously, I only will think of eating KFC in M'sia, in Singapore, you wont hear me said "hey, let's go to KFC" why? dunno, M'sia chicken is nicer? maybe~ but for sure, part of the reason is the wedges~ Singapore dun have~This is 5 of us waiting for LRT and the camerawoman, Kaili~When taking LRT.....Then we transfered into Train, headed to Mid Valley, I guess it's always the first choice when shopping in KL?

When we're shopping~~~~ WHOO!!!!We're having fun in LRT~~~while going back from Mid Valley~
We're really.....super. spend whole time shopping even forgot our dinner~ hah, so when we back to PUDU, we find malay restaurant having our late late dinner, after that, Boon Sing can't help to buy the M'sia registered burger - RAMLY BURGER TM, haha..In Pujangga Homestay......It's a nice place, with a lot of AngMohs~ haha... wells, I met one handsome one~ so nice, blah..haha..
Hmmm, this is really a good place for long stay. Home-feel, colourful, relaxing, nice~
We had great fun in Pujangga Homestay, the people who live there are nice too~Jew Ping, dun smile!!! Second Stop


Genting Highland...


on the way to Genting, by Taxi~~~~
nice sky, nice day~~~
We're lucky because the day before was raining whole day, if we went to genting that day....it's just a sad trip... because we cannot play the outdoor theme park
Can you see the Genting Highland?On the way to heaven~~~That day in Genting... We play all over the day, non stop playing...it was so exciting
I hate this BAK KUT TEH...spent 6 of us over RM80!!!
damn ex lo...

Guess who is this!!!!It's him!!! WEE CHAI!!!Hahaha. we're ready for Shower~~~~ (no la, we're going for GO KART!)
First world Hotel~~~For dinner, we went to a K Box, eat and sing!!! wow...It was fun that Mingfu can sing loud, but when he hold the microphone and we ask him to sing.....you cant really hear his voice one...HAHAHAAFter that, we're having Pool Game~~~~~ hmmm.....
Wee Chai, Mingfu, Boonsing, Kaili are all good POOLer~
Jew Ping and I was like.....nvr touch Pool Game~~
After Pool Game, the crazy people, we decide to go outside, feel the COLDNESS in Genting~~~
Wow, it's really really cold.... freezing~~haha and then we're trying to catch someone to take a picture for us~~
COLD!The morning of Genting....the mist is around the highland, we're just like on the heaven... The feeling was just nice....Relaxed and Peace...I love it.This is when we are leaving Genting by Cable Car~~~~~~
Genting trip just ended....so fast......For more detail, please visit Boon Sing Nic's Blog

No comments: