Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm sorry to say,
This will be a long long post.

Make a one week blog into one post.
Shocked!

Have been into Furniture Design Workshop the past five days.
Crazy people thought that the vacation was too long.
Thought that we need some kind of....toughness?
LOL

Well, it's getting interesting and exciting.
CY's stool is in progress.

This is the first time doing things in workshop without stress.
what if the project ...., hmm-.-

Well, when I re-touch the Jigsaw. I felt scared. Can imagine how fear I am to the jigsaw, and imagine how much I was affected by T2. -.-
Anyway. I'm having fun doing the furniture.
I wish I could do all the furniture I've filtered out.
But too bad.
This is why designers hate deadlines.
It shows how many times designer has dead. -.-
touchwood.
Friday night meet Uncle Edward again for dinner. He has been very busy through every week, Friday is his only time to have a nice dinner.
So I brought him to Changing Appetite. He kinda like it.
HAHA. CY was very proud. she told him, every restaurant I brought him to, he liked and satisfied with the food.

ok.
Then today.
My dearest friend, KweiCheng is having ROM in YCK.
I knew her since 13.
we fought, we quarreled, we sang together, we talked overnight together, we studied together, we shared room together, we ate lunch and dinner together, we went tuition together...
60% of my secondary school life, she's there with me.

and now,
She is getting married, to her love.
I'm happy for her.
But, it's kind of complicating feel inside my heart.
I don't know what was that.

It's just complicated.
met some old school friends there.
Hmm, not a bad ROM.
After that, Uncle Edward and I went to Orchard.
Damn it, I went to ION again.
I guess I really fall in love with the woody shop.
Since the day I came back from Malaysia.
I had never have a good and enough sleep.
CY is very very very very very tired.
Both mentally and physically.
She needs rest. rests. restS!!

No comments: