Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hmm, have spent days crazily working and went back to Malaysia, came back to Singapore again.
had meetings, meet friends for dinner and so on.

Went to swap my mobile line from M1 to Starhub.
M1 has sucked out too much of my money. Now it is time to leave it.
Met my uncle to settle this as he is my guarantor for M1 account.
After swap to Starhub, it will be under my name, so that I can change to student plan, Starhub gave me 100mins more and unlimited SMS. yay. and I can get HTC Magic for only $148 by signing up the data plan.

so, I got a HTC Magic like dream comes true unexpectedly.


Uncle brought me to TCC for dinner.
Had talk and head home.

after reached home, went out again, with Harvard.
so.
We went to Keppel Bay, there was private function so we left and tried Hort Park, it was closed.
End up, we went Mt. Faber Park. I brought him to the Henderson Wave to have a walk.
Hmm...it's 12am yet still have a lot of people hanging around there.
cool haha^^

After Henderson Wave, we went to West Coast Park and drink.
End up reached home at 330am i guess. Then Friday, meet another friend for dinner.
This is the first time I felt F1 did a matter to me.
A lot of road has blocked.
I had to walk quite a lot.
Was heading to Suntec City Shopping Centre for cheap dress for KweiCheng's ROM on 3 Oct 2009.

Was not a bad dinner, but a bit stressful and...quite uncomfortable.
anyway.
Maybe the frequency is different. that's why.
Had dinner, then went for a walk to the sky garden.
Then find for dessert.
Then go to the Fountain and watch the Fountain Show.
Walk along the way to listen to the F1 race car. Felt the excitement.
haha.

Hmm, hmm, and I got a white dress, quite suitable for the ROM, only for $14.50, like hell cheap for dress.
Well, the next item to aim is shoes.
Feel F1 street race by your ears.
Turn on your speaker and turn it to the loudest one.

No comments: