Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yesterday was boring during daytime.
No Motivation.
May ask me to go for lunch with her and her husband.
Thus we went to the foodcourt nearby our block.
She treated me.

I want to breathe.
Thus, I asked Jinsheng out.
We met at ION Orchard.
Cant believe I stepped in ION. lol
Well, I like more on the retail design than the building itself.
It's sure that, this shopping centre is way for grand than Orchard central.
Orchard Central was like.....
Is this a Shopping Mall?
Orchard Central is way to busy inside.
a lot of narrow paths with small retails.
although ION is...haha, but still a lot better than OC.
hmm...
Well,
it's not important.

The important thing is, We in the end went to Plaza Singapura to had dinner in Manhanttan Fist Market.
JinSheng liked it, haha. hmm..he said might bring his mum to try this next time.
After that we walk around at the Wine Fair. I had a small small small small cup of white and red.
then I start realise it has been so long i never taste wine.
I felt.......I was re-meet my love again that kind of feeling. HAHA
I still love wines, haha. Mr. Ching-Dao, dun be sad.^^

Well, then we went to Starbucks to have a sit.
and waiting for the 1120pm show "Public Enemies".

I watched because of Johnny Depp.
It's a sad story. A stressful movie.
It made me feel stressed, at least. As I don't want to see any people die, either John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) or Melvin Purvis(Chrstian Bale).
But, they all died in the end.
and A lot of people died. John's gang and buddies. Melvin's buddies.
People are forced to be cruel. even Police.

and the pitiest one is. Billie, Johnny's girl.
She has a sad background. Met Johnny, Forced to be his girl, had a short period of fun and love. and Johnny died.
Fast and Deep. That's why it's so hurt.

"Before he died, he asked me to tell you 'bye bye. black bird'."

No comments: