Friday, July 31, 2009

Met Melissa at school to do Intech together today...

Around 3pm, Melissa and I went to library to watch movie "She's the man" - a movie with handsome guys and beautiful girls.
Quite funny topics and content. Not bad.
Jew Ping was asking me to go Jacuzzi together yesterday, yet I never receive any calls or messages from her today.
Well, then I went home after that.

Ziwei went back to Malaysia.
I'm going to spend my weekend alone.

**********************************************************************

I wonder there is nothing to wait, or I'm waiting for nothing...
But definitely, I know I'm waiting.....
The thing is...I don't know what am I waiting for...

Perhaps...
a miracle? but there is no promise, there is no anticipation.

很乱
每一天脑海里都有你的出现
没有理由的

出现的都是和你在一起的画面
我很想念
很想念

你头上黑发群里偷偷转出来的白发
你看着喜欢的手表的眼神
说大话的样子
还有
你的微笑

你要我如何戒掉


这样的感觉
很复杂
很模糊
很混乱

最清楚的
唯有
我很想你
我很想见你
我很想听到你的声音
我很想知道你的现况
想知道你过得好不好
想知道你今天快不快乐

我想我是在等待
但我不知道在等待什么
而你却说
我是在浪费时间
我想,你应该是对的
因为,不会有结果的
不会有的。。。

No comments: