Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thursday morning, met Alice to work on project amendment.
afternoon met Amanda, Anglia, Eleanor with Alice for Sakae Sushi Buffet.
It was full, so full.
Satisfying, I could say.

Then we watched "Night at the Museum 2" at Eng Wah Cinema, Westmall, DUMB DUMB.
It was super funny.
Some says they prefer the first one. Yet, I like both, DUMB DUMB.

Friday,
Supposed I was going to school to jog with Edwin.
Yet he need to busy with the Water Festival.
In the end, I met up Sok Hui to jog around the Bukit Batok Nature Park.
We jog for 2 rounds and then went for breakfast.

Went home, was about to rest for a while before my bath.
and then....
I fall asleep. -.-
omg!

Met Dearest Ziwei finally at Plaza Singapura.
on the way, I passed by ION Orchard and Orchard Central.
I guess the main focus is not about the building, it is actually an advertisement for LED.
It was just showing how techno LED can go. It does nothing to the building. actually.
to me.
Then...
I had dinner at Ajisen Ramen, yay!
haha, then walk around @ the Cathay.
There is a shop, The Black Station PUMA
Hehehe, as a PUMA Fans.
Sure I was so excited about this.
And then I was so sad that, they sell Adidas stuff inside, other than PUMA.
Well....
so sad.
Simple, woody + black and white.
I like. Actually we went to Cathay is because I want to buy The KungFu Milk Tea(very nice wor!) at Basement 1.
Unfortunately, the shop disappeared. -.-
Then...we headed home.

Saturday,
went back to work in Rasa Sentosa.
with Alice.
hmm, earn extra pocket money eh...hahaha.

No comments: