CY wants a shut down.
She wants to have some time, a space in peace and silent, listening to "My Chemical Romance"- Disenchanted, closing her eyes, resting.
Simple
She just wants a simple life.
People around are simple.
As well as her.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Whole day spent for viewing rooms and calling agent as well as owner.
She's sick, and tired.
Sick
and tired.
She wants to shut herself down.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Met WeeChai today,
have dinner with Myra and Germaine with WeeChai
Then we went to DP Design.
Gave out the Pocky souvenir, some conversation with FF&E and Design Team.
Some new people joined.
There are also TP Interns.
DP seems still the same.
When I came back, looking everything still remain the same.
It was a bit nostalgic, although it was just 2 months ago.
I missed the place.
Before I go off, I never forget to take a look at the Starfish.
It was always my habit.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I wonder why things confirmed cannot be confirmed.
What happen if I didn't remind?
Will I be the one who is the last to know that you will be absent?
Sorry, I'm just a bit too disappointed and sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment