Monday, June 29, 2009

Everytime I walk in to a CD shop.
I couldn't help myself to find "My Chemical Romance".

and everytime, I couldn't find it.

yet, I got it yesterday.
I was thinking if I was really going to buy it.
I was thinking.

and.

I bought it.
Meaning what?
I couldn't tell.
Maybe.
Maybe.
Maybe I'm not planning to forget you, anymore.
I'm not planning to let you go out of my mind, anymore.
Although, I know, it is impossible, in between us.
I know it.

Yet, I just find it comfortable of thinking of you everyday.
Thinking of how's your life might be?
I'm sure it's not a habit, but a part of my life.
Although there is very plenty of conversation in between us as I know you're always been busy.
I'm satisfied to know there is "you" in this world.
I'm satisfied, enough.

I've fallen in love with My Chemical Romance song,
Is't because of you? or the song?
Or the feeling of thinking of you when I'm listening to the song?
Whatever.
I just find it comforting to listen.


and I wondered, is the CD gave me a good luck?
You asked me out for dinner at night.
I was so surprised.

I actually have eaten my dinner.. sort of eaten, at 430pm
Yet I still say yes for the dinner.
but I told you I've eaten when we met.
the point is not about having dinner with you,
the point is, I missed you and, I just want to see you.
You seems mope that why I never tell you earlier that I've eaten, so you no need to come all the way here to Westmall.
I felt thankful, you didn't know how I think.

I'm satisfied enough.
Yup, I'm pretty sure.

No comments: