which I've not been open it for so long.
It's a place where all my memory in secondary school has been being kept.
nicely...
I was so shocked to get all those memories back...
Everything.... flashed real fast and appeared in my mind.
i think of a lot of people.
and i just found that, I lost people that loved me.
The love in secondary school was.... so simple, and sweet.


This is when I was 15... Haha...

This is the medal I got on..Sport's Day 2003.
We got Second that kind of Big Relay Race. Yellow Team, whoo!!

This is really a masterpiece of ChewYin and XiaoBai.
This is the memory of S3S1 '06.
It was, so so...omg, I was just thinking of going back to that moment.
When the whole class being together.

This is me. hehe
This is the picture when we're training in drums team...
This is....Senior 3, We got the forth place on a Choir Competition.
My 18 years old birthday card from the class.,...
The memory boxes. haha, inside is like....... lol, cannot be imagined.
including the tickets of our drums team concert as well as FoonYew drums team's.
This is the deepest memory I have had.Could you imagine, I kept the 2 Ringgit notes for 7 years.
and I teared for the 15 paper folding bird as well as the birthday card for my 15 years old....
as it's from a very special ones.
very very, haha.
and the letters..... full box of letter I've received...
Secondary school, the best memory I have had.
The simplest, the simplest friendship.....
I would never forget...
Looking back to those wrong steps I've made.
Looking back to those silly action I've done.
I've been young.
At least. I've been to that period.

1 comment:
i miss those old time!!
Post a Comment