But, as the submission for first interim review was postponed,
CY had to stayed in school to finish up her work.
She felt so sorry to dad.
While she called back home on Saturday in the evening.
Dad told her that he missed her.
what a touching word...
and she promised him will sure be back on this week.
And She went back <3.
She loves the time being at home.
No one is rushing her for project.
She can throw everything behind temporarily.
Just go home, be the youngest girl in the family. Enjoy the happiest moment with her family.
In CY's house, Kitchen is the most important place in the house.
Because all of the family members love to eat.
XD
Every time she goes home, the kitchen is very busy.
Mum is always preparing food, dessert, cakes, muffins, etc.
What's on this weekend?
Hah, they came out with new recipe.
Assorted mushroom on bread, and Lemon Black Pepper Shrimp. XD
Oh, a small story here.
Last time there is a dog came to my house.
It was a pity doggie. He was so thin that it's just a boney god with thin skin wraping him.
So poor little thing.
My sister and I offered him food.
and now he became partly our dog, we kept him outside the house.
Or I'm sure Lele will be so jealous on him.
Now he stays behind of our house.
I gave him food yesterday.
-.-
Only when I was holding the camera keep calling "lele lele"
he will not response to me. -.-
see...
"LeLe.... look here"
"Lele~~~~<3"
Shiok Ka!!!
I had a super duper full meal.
my sister said I'm really so much fatter. -.-
oh well....
Before coming back to Singapore,
Sister brought me and dad for foot massage.
XD
Nice experience but some spots are really painful.
So my "massager" told me what's wrong with any place in my body.
After he said, I found...I almost every part of my body is not feeling well-.-
He said "Didn't rest well, Eye tiredness, neck problem, backbone, waist, uterus, ovary, shoulder..all those problem reflect the pain on particular spots in my feet. "
-.-
OK...
forget it :P
Went to Kinsahi to have dinner before heading back to SG
I had 十面埋伏, nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment