Friday, October 16, 2009

my cousin asked me to draw her boyfriend's portrait last time,
for her boyfriend's 21st birthday present.
I drew her one.


she spoiled it.
and then,
I drew her a second one. :)

not as satisfying as the first one I think.
as to me, the first piece of work is always the best.
that's why we will not want to do things again.
haha

this is a 5-hour drawing. (including facebooking and restaurant citying while drawing, ehhe)
although I still cant get the nose right.
bleah!


CY is going home tomorrow.
spending her last 2 days of vacation in malaysia. with family.

I remembered my very first assignment on drawing human face was when I was in Sec 1.
I drew a male adult portrait, a female adult portrait and a baby portrait.
that night, I was very concentrating on drawing.
until I finished. I took a look again of my drawing.
I got frightened.
my drawing was teribble. the baby looks exactly an alien.
and I had a nightmare that night.
blah.


1 comment:

Sokz said...

The portrait is very nice.