Monday, July 6, 2009


Randomly blog..
I watched "The Matrix", I guessed I watch it either on saturday or sunday, but I forgot.
My forgetful habit seems getting worse.
am I having a brain cancer or what?
omg.

Well,
the last time I watch "The Matrix" was many years ago.
the feeling of watching it was so much different from many years ago.
I knew Keanu Reeves because of this movie.
Many years ago, the comments about this movie is just "omg, Keanu is so handsome!!"

Yet, this time, it was so much different.
"what is matrix?"
this is the main topic this movie talking about.
Although in the end I still don't know what is't...

but there were some very interesting scene
for example he went to the oracle's house,
there was a kid playing with the spoon, he can bend it without using any force.
and he told Neo that "don't try to force it, think that there is no spoon, it is actually you yourself"
Power sia.
I was thinking, what if nothing really exist.
all the thing we see is just a program, written by someone.
who's the someone, don't know? maybe the god?
and we're controlled.
How we think is controlled, how we dress is controlled.
Er..
Sort of...cool sia. haha

Then it's also interesting in between the 2 spaces, one is at year 1999, another one is at year 2199.
1999 looks how our world like now.
2199 looks terrible, all are machines, electronics, engines and stuff.
yakz. I don't like.

But well, in conclusion,
I still want to comment that Keanu Reeves looks damn handsome! hah

No comments: