Monday, June 15, 2009

A very summary of Beijing Trip...
I've been to Forbidden City, Tian An Men Square...
Exhausted on the first day.
The hotel was.... quite disappointing. It was quite.... "hollow"...
a lot of weird sound here and there, and sounded "hollow"..-.-
That's quite scary...

The dinner was.... funny, I would like to describe like that.




Second day, We went to Great Wall and 颐和园.
A lot of fun, a lot.
Third day, the day I had been waiting for..
Olympic Stadium, Birdnest and Water Cube.

The last day was just keep eating, packing and heading to airport...only.
Luggage was overweight, expected to be like that already. hah
Jon H gave us a mask for preventing affected by H1N1.
Well.. This is the first time. I'm going to wear this on plane. haha

6 hours flight, from Beijing, China to Changi, Singapore.
after 6 hours, everything would change.

I still cant conquer my fear when the air plane going to fly and land...
I guess it was because of the speed? and a lot of scary movie I had watched?
As the plane always has accident or problem when they are flying off or landing...
oh wells.
I'm here, safely.
HAHA

This 6-hour flight was quite pleasant.
I got to see the day to night view.
I saw the greenish mountains, very natural, very nice, very real.
I saw the clouds... all gather together become another piece of land.
I saw the sunset on plane, in the sky, above the clouds.
and I saw stars, a lot of stars, on plane.
It was so amazing.
I loved it.
I liked it.

Say goodbye to Beijing,
Say goodbye to YangJuan, WangMiao.
Say goodbye to Salt and Oil.
Say goodbye to Doggies.
Say goodbye to Scary Crossing Road Experience.
Say goodbye to a lot of scary...

I will miss Dalian...

No comments: