Saturday, June 27, 2009


The news of Michael Jackson was heard from Alice, on the way to work.
I was shocked.
Speechless.

I never think of this day will come.
As same as when I saw the newspaper's cover, about FeiFei 沈殿霞's death.
I was so so shocked as well.

Michael Jackson,
I knew him when I was so young.
So young.
His moonwalk, his exploding sound and spirit of singing.
He is so perfect on stage.


I used to put his LD into the Ld reader, watching his concert,
seeing a lot of people crying, screaming during his concert.
People even fainted.
He is the only one, only one.

I used to love him so much, when I was in Primary School.
The period he was so so on top of the world.
Before he went to do a lot of surgery on his face and skin.

That period of him still in my heart.
that's why I'm so shocked his death age is 50, i'm still thinking he's like 30-40

He is one of the legend of the world.

1 comment:

Sokz said...

I am shocked too when I heard his death because there is no news about his illness or what and suddenly he was gone in this world...