Saturday, April 4, 2009

ITP just left two weeks.
What's coming next is Dalian Immersion Program.
hmmm....
Everything just goes so fast.

This week is just about the same.
Every lunch was tiring.
Why? Becoz there were too many funny things to laugh for.
lol.

Well...
Wednesday.
It was a disappointing day.
Used CD Depot was moving away.
As well as the CD guy.
I was shocked, disappointed, sad...watever.
Yet, I didn't take any action.
Either ask the CD guy where have they move to or even his number.
Well. Seriously, I was regret.
I might not have chance to see him anymore.
now, onwards.
I might not have the energy to wait for lunch and dinner.
Coz lunch and dinner time is the only time I can walk pass the CD depot and see him.
Now, all just suddenly disappeared.
might be forever, disappeared.

But....I didn't take any action to it.
......haihz.
Well, I cannot understand myself, I just give up.
I know I might lost it, and I just give up.
this is what I'm doing now.
omg, I can't imagine.
This is not CY.....
maybe, I'm too hurt from last relationship.
I don't have the faith to take anymore.

Well, I'm looking forward for DIP.

************************************************************************

You've been missing for so long.
and you suddenly appear.
I don't know how to tell you
that I really miss you.
Everyday is an unknowing X.
But I will wait, patiently.
I wish before I went off to China.
I will have a chance to meet you.

No comments: