Was busy these few days?
Absolutely.
Was working overtime on Wednesday. until Thursday morning, 6am. Then I go home.
6am, I left office, way back to home.
It was so so lucky thast every exit was locked. and I could not find my way out. Shitty.
and it was so scary that there is only me one person stupidly wondering in Marina Square at this period. LOL, in the end I found a guard, he asked me to wait for 15 mins for all the exit door open. I said I couldn't wait anymore and he was so kind to open one door for me. Thank god....
I was so so so so so so tired.
Grab a taxi, all way back to my block.
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, while Ziwei just wake up and going to work.
haihz.
And bloody shit that I supposed to wake up at 9am, and in the end I woke up at 1230pm....
So, back to office around 2pm. omg.
Until 4pm, we (JenPing, Weechai, me) went back to school, collect SP Jacket and E ticket. Supposed to hand in Log Book for Eelaine, but she still not around yet. So, forget it.
haha.
Well, after that, was going Bugis for dinner with (JP, WC, KC and EdwinC).
Then we went to Illuma, by WOHA.
Well, I like the material combination that they are using. But not the Start Facade. hehehe...
Well, WOHA is still the desire company to join.
WHY!!! lol
Went home, it's time to finish up all the Thank you Card.
So shitty that I still have 10 more to finish.
4am reached and I still couldn't finish...
Well, Sleep...
...
...
...
I was jumped off the bed today,
and It was 10am.
Shit
So Shitty...
I was late...for the last day of working.
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe myself that this could happen to me!!!!
Well, took cab again....
During ITP period..I already taken 3 times of cab.
I couldn't believe.
haihz...
wth.
But anyway, everything is finished.
done.
****************************
已经习惯
每天
早上640am闹钟响
赖床赖到700am
搭745am的77
850到pan pacific hotel站
走到mac, meet wee chai.
一起走去office
走进大门
看看今天是否看得见海星
看见燕苹
说声"早安宝贝"
走在自己的位子上
看着大家忙碌
我忙碌
忙碌一天
回家
已经习惯了
已经习惯有他们在我的生命里
已经习惯了
用1m长的大尺
30degree的刀片
有这么大的Material Library
我不想离开
我不想结束
我应该不算傻了吧
虽然我知道很多人一定这么想
那种感觉将永远消失
不可能再拥有
不会再有机会翻箱倒柜寻找另一个和手上的布料相似的布料
不会再有面对电脑一整天,眼睛泛干泛红的样子
不会再有每次生气懊恼为什么那个清洁工人总要在我想拉屎的时候洗厕所
不会再有和同事欢乐的时候
不会再有笑翻肚子的午餐
不会再有和燕萍一起研究怎么泡可口奶茶的机会
不会再有对伟财说"你很奇怪的咧"的机会
不会再有机会看见伟财他那得空又欠打的脸
不会再有三个人相依为命的幸福
我会想念
*********************************************
自从高中毕业,
我就告别了这种口味
今天,我竟然会答应买这个
我也觉得自己很好笑
但是,我只想你开心
我没有办法拒绝
我也知道,
我已经没有办法回头
自从认识你那天起
我就知道要忘记你
是不可能的事
如果说想念你的时候会偷笑
那代表什么
对,
我说的就是你
说低调是一种流行的你
这个超级搞笑的你

1 comment:
Long long time thn post 1 long long blog
lol
nah go see ur favourite KAKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zr4lZGyjfY&eurl=http://www.footytube.com/&feature=player_embedded
Post a Comment