The third week of ITP just finished,
with Burger King dinner and Haagen Daz esplanade roof terrace gathering.
Yea.
Fortunately I finished my work on time.
Thursday was all way sad...
The "Jamal" which is not the slumdog millionaire one from Dubai... keep issueing this and that...
Design keep changing this and that...
make the drawings I used the whole day to draw become waste...
What was given to me was a new layout plan, at 615pm...
"This one you must finish by today", supervisor said.
"So how do you feel? Still want to be an interior designer?" he asked..
alright...
yea.....
I rushed and finished it by 8pm.
Blah.
Have dinner with Ziwei in Changing Appetite.
Their food is seriously huge.
but nice.
good place, good comparison with Botak Jones, almost the same price level with quality food.
Wells..
Next time should try there.
LOL
ITP is getting boring...
omg.
Today heard the FFE department said there will be around 30-40 material board to finish by end of March..
after next week will be our turn to get into FFE department..
Cool rite?!!!!
YEA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment