Sunday, March 22, 2009

I found that there is another sport, called clicking mouse.
LOL...
since I come back, I've been clicking mouse to......
rotating the pictures, hmm...around 780 pictures. Then selecting pictures to upload to blog. hmm...finally selected 130 out of 780. Then... upload them. -.-

You might find another sports which is tiring too.
Which is reading this blog. LOL, but I wish you enjoy it~


Chew Yin and Ziwei is away to Bintan Island last weekend~
It was so memorable, fun and sweet.

We took the first ferry, 810AM. The person in charge told us to reach there at 630AM.
Wells. I afraid that I couldn't wake up on time. so...I didn't sleep for the whole night.
HAHA!

We went out at 515AM.
Reach Tanah Merah Terminal on time. 630AM.

I was so sleepy.
-.-

Wells. I slept on ferry
but only less than 1 hour. We reached.

How I could tell you.
When I landed. I was so happy and relaxed.
The amount of people here are so much lesser.
NICE! noting else to say. LOL

Hmm...but it was raining during that time. wasn't heavy. But a sad weather.

When we reached Bintan Lagoon Resort.
I was so satisied with the lounge and the ceiling.
Hmm... I love resorts.

Check in @ 12pm.
The room was...... NICE!!!!
LOL sea view sia.~
hehe..

Ziwei and I just all the way bz taking photos.
walk around to see what's going on in Bintan Lagoon.

We met a Beach Boy. He is super super tan....Tan until really looks BLACK -.-
And my skin just look like white colour when I stood beside him!

After check in, we changed and went to swimming pool.
Lie on the pool chair beside the swimming pool.
Reading book.
Sun tanning.
Feel hot? just get into the swimming pool nearby.

n I had my lunch in the swmming pool.
Cool sia. LOL
and what else?
I saw a handsome angmoh~~ haha with sexy back. omg -.-
you will see later. ^^ dun be too excited Jamie~ ^^
LOL

We had lots of fun during our lunch in pool.
Wells, after that we headed to beach area.
Non stop playing and having fun..
I cant tell how much pictures we took in just an hour....
LOL
making funny faces...

Then.... we took a nap on the sand, just by the beach.
under a tree....

How I could tell you
how nice is that.
How relaxing and admiring is that.
LOL
I enjoyed it
100% ly ^^This is the sexy back...LOL, you will see him again later... LOL
Sand Slipper, nice rite? It's free!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ..
napping by the beach was sooooooooooooo nice.

Then, we went back to hotel.
Took bath, prepare.....
and had a great and sweet dinner~ ^^
Dressed up, wore the necklace that honeymooners gave me.

We had Italian dinner in Orzo.
Hmmm...
not bad taste but i think Gianni's is better.
I had a seafood risotto.
^^

Then we walked around here and there.
Was about to go to bar to listen to live band.
But it seems too early when we go there, and it's already 1030PM
Well.
I was so so tired edi. Coz I only slept 2 hours that day.
Sooooo....
Back to room.

Well, there is another area for sitting in our room. It nice to have a cup of tea, watching TV there.
So, I prepared the teas.
Hehe..
Wake up at 8AM (indonesia time), Had our breakfast.
Then we checked out and go to Oleh Oleh.
It was another pasar for visitor to buy stuff, eat and do massage.

We went to do a full body massage.
It's quite nice. haha
First time sia.^^
Hehe.

Then, it's almost reach the time to go to ferry terminal.
Suddenly the time run so fast.-.-

MRS YEO CHEW YIN..... -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
RRRRrrrThere are lots of people going back huh! -.- sien
haihz...
CY is reading books.........................................isn't she?

No comments: