Friday, March 20, 2009

It's CY's 21st birthday on 18 March 2009!
haha...
It was sad, because......
ITP!!!! omg...
Tuesday was working until around 8pm, because I need to rush for a colleague that he's going to have presentation for the project in Jakarta. So...
yea...
Tuesday night while reaching home is already 1130pm.. OMG..so sad.. and exhausted.

Well.... I wish my birthday will be a happy one. so..
^^

Wednesday, Happy Birthday ChewYin~
SMS mum and dad, said I love them!
i guess they are happy?
coz when they called me, they are so so sweet talking~! LOL
But dad was sad that I din go home this weekend.. omg. sorry...

Then start working day..
whole day working on the presentation plans and elevations.
Well, I finished work on time, good!

supervisor was sick.
even forgot to bring wallet when go for clinic.
I became the deliver lady.
LOL

Meet Jin Sheng and Kwei Cheng at night.
Long time never see them edi.
Like those kind of feeling, meeting old friends, non stop talking.
Sometimes, the friendship will just be there. invisible, but you can feel it.
To me, that's friends.
Forever friends kind.
JinFan called me at night from Malaysia.
He is a special friend, I knew him since end of 2005.
We seriously rarely meet each other. and I even can count for it. Less than 10, until now.
But, the friendship still, stable. and he was just treating me so well and caring.
although we rarely meet each other. But his care never less.
and even, he remember my birthday. and I wonder how he knows.

The most touching thing is. He sang a birthday song, it was the first birthday song I heard on my birthday. He was just so caring and nice.
Good friend. Nice friend.

After quite a long talk, conversation's stopped.
HAHA..
Ziwei suddenly turned off the light.
and gave me another birthday song, with a tub of icecream with a candle on top.
OMG, I was so shocked and touched...
She is always the sweetest one.
and I love her so much.
end of 18 March.
it's 12am, just like Cinderella went back to her reality.
12 am. I received a birthday greet.

It was from Paul.




Thursday, meeting some of my ex-classmates for dinner.
Having dinner in Marche, Vivo City.
Quite fun and happy.
They celebrated bday for me
Hmm...
I was happy coz the cake was just so cute! LOL

After that hang out a while at the sky park, playing games and drink the red wine I bought a month ago. LOL
The red wine was nice.
really. ^^



She is Ziwei, my dearest dearest friend. Someone I cannot lost in my life.

1 comment:

Xavier Tong said...

hehehehe..
so happy now...
but my shoes are still wet.../sigh

eh..Happy bday lah..dun know talk tis sentence 2 u how many times liao...:p