Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hmm..... zoo photos uploaded...hmmmm

haha, we're trapped into a box going to Australia...!!
eh? why got this "modern" scuplture hahaha!!

YEA!!! ZOOO!!!!


CY and Ah Meng

Then we went to playground play
This is Buddy~~~ I love him so much until I wanna bring him home haha
I guess he love me too~~ he wanna drink my root beer and he keep biting my bracelet..
See how animal stand they are relaxing
so cute~~
This kangaroo also can I take them home????!!!



Hahaha
u know designer always see things differently
so?!
This time dun just look at animal's face, but their BUTT!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

3 comments:

Xavier Tong said...

CY andn Ah Meng?
yaya..beauty and the beast..
erm...i mean Ah Meng is beauty...

Sokz said...

The trap pic u left me out...

ChewYin said...

to Xavier,
-.-, wells....

To Sok,
I'm sorry Sok!!
Im adding it in NOW!!!