Only for those who are in love.....
Haha, to me, it's just a simple saturday with a lot of weird people carrying bouquet of roses?
HAHA!
wells, today meeting with ShangChieh. It has been a year since last time I met him.
Next time meeting him will be next year also.
haha. coz he only came back from Taiwan once a year.
wells, we went to an ULU place, called Discovery Centre.(BORING PLACE)
wells, stubborn me still wanna go there.
So this is Discovery Centre.
Hah, I tried the SAR 21! It was so heavy, yet easier to aim the target than M16.
M16 I've tried the real gun when I'm in Khidmat Negara Malaysia.
So... yea!
After ShangChieh went back to Malaysia, I went to meet Ziwei and Shuying for dinner in Holland Village.
After we went home, just hanging around at the playground near to our block.^^
Happy Valentine's day? no, Happy Saturday!
If I were hanging out with him, then I guess it's my Valentine's day!
haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment