Monday, January 19, 2009

Hmm.... well, think so long about i phone and LG Renoir...
In the end, which come from with me was SAMSUNG OMNIA...
hahahaha...shiok sia!
but well... although that's a bit sien that never get an i phone...
hahaha, maybe I'll buy an i touch for fun?!!
HOR HOR HOR!!!!!
well, start loving this phone... welcome samsung omnia home~~
(although paul was not 承认 "it" as our phone family. -.- he only wan i Phone...what sia, haha)Saturday was headed out to Orchard. buying friend's bday present and for lunch. Shop for phones... den... meeting another friend at Dhoby Ghaut. It was quite early and we suggested to go Chinatown to have a look...

WTH...
It was so so so so so crowded... You weren't actually walking on the street by your own self. You were actually being push and push people to walk... How to shop seh~~
so, I just stay there for not more than half an hour, already wanna go home...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I reach the bus stop, the table was showing... 174 - 23mins
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Walao
sien...-.-
all way sien -.-
I was super regret to come here...
ROAR.
haha

in the end, the time I reached home. 1230AM I guess -.-
chaoz!

No comments: