Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey guys, I'm back.
There is nothing much to talk about these few days, BUT Chinese New Year!!!
It is all way fun all right!!
HAHA~~


Hmm, I went home on Friday.
It was a lovely day I could say.
Why?
secret, haha^^

What's on during Saturday was S3S1 '06 class gathering in WeiYing's house!! WHOO
We had a very tiny buffet dinner, and Karaoke,haha...fun fun
that day we also celebrate Ziwei's 21st Birthday
Hmm...
It has been a long time this class never gather like this.
It was touching, there is no doubt to say.
This is the lady group of the day, haha
This is the whole class!!!!! "ABSENTer" : San May, Hwan Yi, Chay Da, Jing Ying, Pei Yi, Wen Fong, others I cant recall.... sorry.

Then Then,
the last day of Rat Year is finishing...
my house is fully decorated with Ox. hehe...
so cute
This must introduce, SNACKS!!!! hahahaha.... Living room....See my daddy old car.... this tiny plant even can grow here, can see how old this car is??!!The third elder sister was polishing her car... hey, not easy ok. That day I washed all the cars in my house hor!!! pity and tired...Then I was playing with LeLe in the evening. How happy it was~~ Can see it is smiling!!!^^
Hahaha... then it getting bored and bored...^^"
Reunion Dinner was done then!!!!!
Whooo, mum was great!!!
Let me introduce!
富贵拼盘
旺来金米
年年有余
花开富贵

幸运捞生开运金砖
横财就手
Hahaha....great dinner right! My whole family except my eldest sister(she is coming back on the second day of CNY) was having this reunion dinner, it was just great...haha

After this big big meal then wat?!! CONTINUE CLEANING HOUSE! HAHA



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
Every time was the same,
wake up early,
bathe,
dress up,
make up,
have breakfast,
prepare,
visit relatives!!
Then have lunch in Grandmother's house. hahaThis is my new dress bought from TANGS, I seriously in love with it. heheHaha, visiting relatives is fun, because always can see a lot of cute little boys and girls...play with them, talk to elders...

Then poo! We reached Grandmother's house for lunch liao. OMG another huge reunion dinner....OMG, my stomach was so happy about that!! heheMy cousin then brought his doggies to my house, wow, this white one called 馒头(bun), it was so clever,watch it performed..
Another one is GOLDEN RETRIEVER!! my love, haha.and you know wat, it laosai in my house, haha, then my mum and dad cant help to buy TOTO and 4D for this issue..-.-

Then the second day of CNY,
my eldest sister was back from Pahang with her family.
Then, ANOTHER BIG AND HUGE REUNION DINNER!!!!
Full table of foods!
and!!!!!
ANOTHER TABLE OF 捞生!!!!!
you told me, how to stop eating, oh my..







Haha, say cheese!

This is PeiJu, me, ChingPing and WeiLiang
After dinner, my primary school classmate visited me, then we start going to other friends' place to visit them. Hehe, you see the guy in white? haha, it was funny that when he come to my house, my eldest sister was asking me whisperingly
"hey, who is he?who is he?"
'primary school classmate la!!'
"o..okok"
then I invited him to get into my house,
my cousin saw him,
"hey who is he?who is he?" I can see her face getting evil...
'ex-classmate'
dissapointed "ooooo...."

These is my cousins and their boyfriends

HAHAHAHAHA... -.-|||

After that we went to Peiju's place, Weiliang's place, WenBin's place, ChingPing's place.
Hmm....
WenBin got his own house edi, with his 'wife'?! soon to be.
haha
Well, I was thinking why everything can move so fast, WenBin is just 21st this year and his girlfriend I guesss not even 19? maybe 17 or 18.
Well... but seems they are so happy being with each other, I also felt happy.
I also envy seh...Because I wish I can meet a guy who can be with me forever.
Haha -.-

Haha, actually school reopen on Wednesday,
But I ponteng. hehe...
so planned to go back to SG on Wednesday one...
Then.... I was playing mahjong...until cannot leave the table.
So in the end I change my mind to come back SG on Thursday!!
But it was a right choice, because I have won RM55 from Mahjong!!!heehehe

2 comments:

Xavier Tong said...

wah~ur blog is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer long...

i guess u had spend more than 2 hours to edit,right? haha

ur daddy's old car is really sai4 lei2 leh...even plant can grow there
-____________-""

【Then.... I was playing mahjong...until cannot leave the table.
So in the end I change my mind to come back SG on Thursday!!】
--- O-Mi-God~~~赌后再现风云~

ChewYin said...

haha, so fun, this chinese new year is really nice. short and sweet~ haha