Saturday, January 10, 2009

3 ways to buy an i phone.

1. 8GB I phone from SimLim, the cheapest SGD1000.
2. 16GB I phone from Sim Lim, SGD1180.
3. Singtel Plan, SGD48.15/month, 500SMS free, All day Free Incoming Calls, I phone 16GB, SGD508 (this one have to wait until May)

How do you think?

3 ways to earn it.
1. Through CY IPHONE FUND for 21st Bday Present.
2. Earn it la, den wat??!!!!
3. Get the Singtel Plan lo.....coz my plan for M1 is gonna end soon....

If 3 ways come together will be the best!!!
WHOO, Iphone, admiring since 1 year ago
If I dun get it in the end, then what I have been admiring!!

4 comments:

YJM said...

Wha... but the Singtel plan is veh veh ex sia...

Edward_nG said...

hmm...buy it lo...
1 way now ur use the phone is can be throw a way wanna spoil ready lo...
u can chg a new phone already my fren...

Edward_nG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sokz said...

I just went to the singtel there and saw the IPhone... Taking plan will have an advantages.