Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hmmm..... what's on in the end of the year 2008.
CHALET!!! WHOO!
at Downtown East! with all these cute people. haha^^
It was really fun!
hehehe.... Hmm, we had BBQ, QQQQQQQQQ...
having fun with mahjong jong jong jong..
poker ker ker ker ker, hehehehe...

Then countdown cheers, welcome to 2009, make everything comes true.
GOOD! YAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-SENG!!
2 bottle of red wine and 1 bottle of white wine, done~ hehe..

Then we had a grouping at Pasir Ris Park,
writing down our year resolution. sharing our 2008 and 2009.
Well, my 2008 was just as simple as it can. nothing much different or move out. But I did a right choice at the end of the year. Getting prepared for changing my life better. !!!

After that, we're playing sparkler...^^
......
4am...I fall asleep le, hehe... CHALET was all way fun, really!



2008,
it was a normal year.
nothing much I've done for myself.

These is taken from last year 2.1.08, my blog.

A lot of things have to be achieved in this year!!!
I want to have my own camera!!! (get one camera, but was sharing with mummy)
I want to find a better place to move!!Clementi and Buona Vista will be the first choice!!Near SP ( I got it at Bukit Batok, so considered done!!)
I want all my pimples gone!!ROARSS!!! (This one.....Errr.... I get my face better, pimples lesser. so 50%?)
I want to go for basic training!!! (Yup, I've done it, but nothing much change for my life)
I want to go for Star Cruise Virgo!!! (100% perfectly done)
I want to earn a lot of money $!!! (I've stop working since april....)
I want to get A's for my course AAAAAAAA!!!! ( I got all Ais for margaret drive second project, so 70%)
I want to get Book-making workshop(gems) next sem!!! ( this module was cancelled, ROAR!!)
I want to meet kaka!!!ROARS!!! ( meet him in dream, 0%)
I want to meet Keanu Reeves!!!ROARS!!! (meet him in the day the earth stood still, 0%)


I want to be on the top of the world!!!!
(I din achieve this in 2008, but I have a great start for this)


so, I guess I've achieved not more than a half for 2008 achievements. -.-

Read through,
I've just being myself, doing what I should do.
Study, eat, drink...
I've stop working. Saying spend more time on studies yet I'm not really concentrate into.
Mostly what I become the more percentage in my 2008 is relationship.
End of sadness, start with new relationship and in the end, end it again.
A lot of experience with him, go here and there,
A lot of new stuff got into my mind and memory...
Well, just stuck in there.
by the end of 2008, still.

2008 was fulfilled with sadness, most of the time.
nothing which is happily remarkable.
so well

2009, now it come.
things need to be done.
1. Let him go.
2. Try my best to help people.
3. Everyday got to do one good thing.
4. 21st Birthday Party.
5. A photo album of myself.
6. Done best in ITP!
7. Get an Iphone.
8. Get my business stable and make big money! whoo
9. Go for a trip. probably Phuket, HK.
10. Raise up my personality. confidence, independence.
11. PSC!

2009, It's gonna be fun!

2 comments:

Xavier Tong said...

happy NEW year!!!
all the best from the start of the year lah~

Unknown said...

happy new year!!!
shock to see coffin in the photos!!!