That day i had dinner with Ziwei at PastaMania~ before she went to Taiwan.......

One friday, I hang out with Melissa, we had "dinner" and MOS, then went to Bugis street to shop for bag. After that we're talking about blood donation, I dunno why, suddenly got excited feel that wanna go for blood donation so we headed to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station after that. OMG, the blood donation end at 6pm. We're late. In the end we go shop in Plaza Singapura, we had Mango Ice, it was nice, and the funniest thing is she ate until wanna wear her jacket...hehehe...
It really looks delicious~~ whoo




Christmas, I went home, and absent for the Christmas party at Hotel Rendevous with my CLUB.
Well, mum was asking me home, so.....
I reached home around evening...
Everyone was at home, crowded, and warm...
This is my eldest sister and his second child~~

These are the twin sister... (for real, I still cannot differentiate them, do you?)


We had a great Steamboat dinner at home~~ WHOO!!!

Playing with smile detector again hahas~~


See my yummy Tom Yum Soup~~~

the next day we headed to JB for shopping,
This is the eldest son of my eldest sister...
He always like to act as a monkey.


Haha...my breakfast.....

It was a beautiful day, beautiful sky...

This is me, driving~~ dangerously, hehe

First we went to City Square... Having lunch at Season


Now this is him, always wanna do this to make ppl angry

Just becoz of this ice cream


Just playing around....




Hmmm....
this picture was calming...warming..


and the next day, I was about to talk to my dog again.... and I really found it getting older and older... see its mustache...(mustache?)

2 comments:
ur nephew seems very naughty lor~~
i cant recognize the twins..walau dao4..same faces,same clothes,same smiles,even same hair styles -_______-""
ur brother is quite different wth n years before..cant really recognize too...
my brother getting fat seh...his tummy was like.... damn big haha
Post a Comment