Saturday, November 29, 2008

It would be a Holland Village night....
I dressed up for it...Had dinner in Thai Express with Amanda and Alice...
Den met Eleanor , Sharon and Kevin in TANGO.
I had a red wine and white wine...
Both of them are nice, especially the white wine~Well, after than we headed to ColdStone (amanda -.-, it's ColdRock) to have a dessert~ WHOO!Suddenly there was an angmo with his friends crazily ask me to take a photo with him(I guessed he got set up, coz he was the birthday guy of the nite!) and write something on my hand~~ whoo~~HAHAThe fun was just yet not enough!! Crazy us went to Marina Square and continued our fun in K BOX!!!!! until 4am.....These were 4 of us after K BOX~~~~WHOO!!!!Took the last bus of Night Rider home....
When I reached home was around 530am.... -.-ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Well....I was happy that they were willing to company me with this lonely night~
HAHA!!!
Thankz sisters
Love you all~~~~~

I'm looking forward, yea I AM!!!!

8 comments:

Sokz said...

You are beautiful!

Unknown said...

new hairstyle?

ChewYin said...

To Sok,
Thank you~~~

To LiamZai,
Yeah~~ new hairstyle, how do u think?

Xavier Tong said...

eh...the 1st pic is not bad woo..>o<
did u do some face-lifting on the sneak huh? :p

ChewYin said...

To Xavier,
cheh....no la! no need do all those stuff one.....natural beauty. HAHAHA

Unknown said...

nice hairstyle
although dunno got wat difference
stil same long hair
but just think look good on u
haha XD

ChewYin said...

to LiamZai,
[nice hairstyle
although dunno got wat difference]

den how u know is new hairstyle?
actually I rebond my hair and cut the front part shorter~~

Unknown said...

u say is new mah thn new loh
and i see liao feel not same with before mah
but i dunno wer different mah
haha
blek